Thursday, April 5, 2018

"Bloom and Grow" Mixed Media Class at Engage, A Creative Retreat!

 My upcoming Mixed Media Canvas Class



 I will be teaching how to make this canvas, along with making kits available for purchase to make at home. My class will be offered at an incredibly gorgeous retreat out in Dripping Springs, Texas! 







Click the logo to be taken to the retreat website for more upcoming date information, booking or stay tuned by subscribing to my blog!

In this class you will learn mixed media techniques on creating all of my favorites : texture, dimension and creating focal points.


Learn how to add detail, adding composition and more!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wrapped in Adventure" Layered Card for Cherish the Memory

Layers and Distressing  Using Studio Light's Paper Collection "Memories of Summer" Creating Layers Do you ever ...