Sunday, June 11, 2017

"Romantic Summer" Birthday Card for Cherish the Memory

 

"Romantic Summer" 


A birthday card I made using Cherish the Memory's 

3D Romantic Summer Greeting Card Kit






This birthday card is perfect for that summer lovin' beach bunny in your life! But seriously, who doesn't love the beach? I can't think of anything that symbolizes the promise of summer more than a fantastic time getting your feet wet at the beach!

Whether you are gifting a card to a person going away on vacation or who just plans to spend some time to relax in their backyard pool, this card kit is perfect for anyone that enjoys the summer and what it has to bring. The card kit can be used for any occasion, and I chose to use this sentiment, as I know a lot of people with summer birthdays! 

This kit offers so many options that I think it took me longer to choose which layout I liked the best for the card over the time it took me to make the card. That's what's so great about these card kits, that they are so well put and coordinated that it really isn't difficult to put together an amazing looking card, all the while having more than enough options to make a card unique!


Below in these closeups you can see that I have added a bit, but not much of any embellishments, because the paper included in the kit was already vividly detailed. 



Above you can see that the kit comes with a generous amount of paper options to create layers! Along with perforated images to skip any annoying fussy cutting. (My favorite thing about this kit) 



The kit contains an abundance of really cute paper accessories such as this ship in a bottle, so you can make your card as detailed as you wish, or keep it simple and beautiful.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for a future picture tutorial on using this kit for Tags! 

You can purchase the Romantic Summer Greeting Card Kit here:






1 comment:

  1. So, so gorgeous! Love all the layering and distressing and texture :)

    ReplyDelete

"Wrapped in Adventure" Layered Card for Cherish the Memory

Layers and Distressing  Using Studio Light's Paper Collection "Memories of Summer" Creating Layers Do you ever ...