Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wintry Fox Card for Cherish the Memory

"All you need is LOVE" Wintry Fox Card



I just LOVE the cool minty and cool colors provided in the card kit pad that I used from Cherish the Memory. Below, I will list the product link if you are interested in these lovely papers.


If you like foxes and or other woodland creatures, as I do, you will be pleased to see that there are plenty of fauna such as this cute fox available in the kit to use to adorn your holiday cards. Foxes are my favorite, and I thought the minty greens and blue hues in the papers compliment the fiery oranges and reds of this lovely fox.


The leaves used here are all from the paper kit. These paper flowers that I used are a mix of craft store bought flowers and my favorite, Prima Marketing flowers. Adding the paper leaves from the kit gave this card so much more dimension, and were perfect in attaching the paper flowers to the background scenery of the card.


This cute journaling card gives the card it's sentiment, and is always a great feature to have in paper kits when you don't have a particular stamp to use or just want the convenience of having versatile uses. This journaling card would have looked adorable in my planner, or art journal!


To give the card a mixed media touch, I used embellishments such as jute string, metallic embroidery floss and rhinestones.




In the overall composition, I made sure to balance the browns against the cool hues of mint and blue by using brown flowers on the left and making sure to use mint die cuts from the pack against the wooden background on the right side.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card, and thank you so much for stopping by!



https://www.etsy.com/listing/553274655/studio-light-sweet-winter-season-3d-die?ref=shop_home_active_17

4 comments:

"Wrapped in Adventure" Layered Card for Cherish the Memory

Layers and Distressing  Using Studio Light's Paper Collection "Memories of Summer" Creating Layers Do you ever ...