Thursday, May 24, 2018

Lemoncraft Vintage Inspired Shaker Roses for Cherish the Memory

My 6x6 May Shaker Card for Cherish the Memory DT





 "Be you, bravely"

Thanks for visiting my blog! I just love the chat stickers from Tim Holtz, there is a perfect selection of quotes and inspirational messages that can be guaranteed to express whatever your heart desires on cards for that perfect sentiment. I think it suits this card perfectly, as butterflies are as they are, free and bravely themselves with no restraint, as they fly free! That's what makes them so beautiful.

These vintage inspired papers from Lemoncraft are just gorgeous to work with, I have created cards with these papers several times now and just do not tire of working with them! Links below to purchase, with the last link to a great listing for a deluxe kit!




A close up of the sentiment, I felt that it went perfectly with the framing of the shaker window frame, as a plaque to the centered image.



I used as assortment of matching sequins in pink and green along with iridescent translucent sequins. Tip: Add seed beads to your shaker cards so make sure there is plenty of movement and an extra noise effect.


To tie the elements of the shaker card and the butterflies, I used clear drying adhesive to attach clear seed beads to the centers of the butterflies. Butterflies look like they are fluttering on the card when you fold the middle! 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! 

Make sure to check out the lovely Lemoncraft collection available at Cherish the Memory below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Wrapped in Adventure" Layered Card for Cherish the Memory

Layers and Distressing  Using Studio Light's Paper Collection "Memories of Summer" Creating Layers Do you ever ...